We are working on a new project, one that is in full swing as we speak. We are creating a series of toys, well, models to be more precise. ZOMBIES! We have a set of 5 being sculpted as we speak. But we are creating 5 more, 5 designed by you. You'll be accredited for your work on the base of the model, as well as on the models' box. It's a very good way of getting something great on your portfolio and you'll get your design fully cast and sent to you to go with your portfolio.
OKAY So what's the deal, what do we want?
The image attached are the proportions we want, it's not quite CHIBBI proportions as an example, look up the artwork for "Super puzzle Fighter" many Street Fighter enthusiasts will know where we are going with this. Okay, so those are the proportions we want what about the rest?
Imagine the most twisted zombie you can think of and that's what we want, but in a semi-cute fashion. Recently, in the latest episode in the Walking Dead, Carl and Hershel see a zombie with a bear trap on its leg that's the sort of creativity we are after just use your imagination.
Above is an example...
Also exaggerate the poses a little show some bone and clever gore, we cannot express enough how your imagination will be important in winning this contest there is only 5 winners available, so get on that pad and get sketching.
- Look up Super puzzle Fighter artwork, that's the look we want (But don't rip it off!!!!)
- Use your imagination, concentrate ALL your skills on creativity
- If you get time, a multiple view will be better, but not important
- The image must be positioned in front of your character. A dynamic Arial pose with great perspective is no good for our sculptors, it needs to be straight on POV
- These are being created and mass produced so don't copy nothing, it has to be your creation.
- You can add props for sure, however, it has to be localized (on, in, the zombie body)
- Closing date for this competition is November 30th
- You don't need to color your pic
- Give your undead artwork a good pose
If this is something you would like to enter, then submit your designs to this group below competition-enteries.deviantar…
Good luck guys and girls